Seiten

Sonntag, 7. April 2013

Introduction


 
Hey Guys.
 
My name is Maureen and I'm 14 years old. I'm a Eurasian (German/Filipino) girl living in Germany for almost 3 years already. I love Fashion, travelling, drawing and the Summer. In this Blog I'll be posting about Fashion, make-up, what I love, tips and more. I hope you'll enjoy reading/viewing my Blog and I appreciate every single follow and oppinion I get. I post once a week, every Saturday. So stay tuned.
 
You should definitely check out my Instagram @mauwrob and maybe follow. :)
 
 
P.S: I'm not new to the Blogger world! This is my second Blog. I just needed a new start because I didn't like my old Blog anymore and didn't take Blogging very seriously. 

2 Kommentare:

  1. Liebes, der Link auf deinem alten Post ist falsch, du hast da wahrscheinlich das ".blogspot" vergessen. Deine alten Leser werden den Weg hierher bestimmt nicht finden :-D

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. schöner look- vor allem der blumenkranz! perfect for spring! =)

    Check out my latest OOTD :-)

    AntwortenLöschen